I. Basic provisions
0. The term „The Conference“ means this XXVI-th INPP conference.
00. The term „The Provider“ means this organizer of The Conference, who is also processing personal data of all participants.
1. The Provider of personal data [for the purposes of The Conference] pursuant to Article 4. Section 7. of Regulation 216/679 of The European Parliament and Council (EU) regarding the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and free movement of same (hereinafter „GDPR“) is Inštitút psychoterapie a socioterapie, o.z., ID: 31817530, VAT: 2021761555 residing at Levočská 3, 851 01 Bratislava (hereinafter: „provider“ or „IPS“).
2. The personal data (hereafter „The Data“) is all available information about identified or identifiable natural person; Identifiable natural person is a natural person directly or indirectly identifiable primarily by way of reference to a specific identifier such as a name, an identification number, a location data, a network id, or with the help of one or more specific physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social factors.
3. The persons of interest are participants of The Conference [hereafter „The Participant/s“].
4. The Participant by an act of signing up (online, and/or in writing, and/or by way phone call) and/or through participation in The Conference, consents to processing of [his /her] Data listed in Section III by The Provider. The [Participant’s] consent with the processing of personal data may be included also with a separate Participant’s declaration.
II. The resources and categories used in processing data
1. The Provider is using/processing The Data such as: the title, the surname, the last name, the address, the phone number, the email-address, the occupation, the organization/employer, the portrait recorded on the photograph and/or audio-visual recordings.
2. The Provider is gathering The Data from signup forms and from The Participant’s registration.
III. The lawful purpose and objective for data processing
1. The lawful purpose of data processing is:
a) a fulfilment of an agreement pursuant the article. 6, sec. 1. letter b) GDPR, for the purpose of processing in paragraph 2. letter a) of part III;
b) a consent with personal data processing sought pursuant the article 6 Section 1. Letter a) of GDPR for the purpose of The Data processing stated in paragraph 2. letter b) of this part III;
c) fulfilment of Provider’s obligations under the law in pursuant to Article 6 Section 1. Letter c) of GDPR implied from special regulation, especially for the purpose stated in paragraph 2. letter b) of this part III.
2. The purpose of the processing of the personal information is:
a) registration of The Participant, granting entry to The Conference, publication of Participant’s contact information (surname, last name, title, delegating organisation [employer]) in connection with The Conference;
b) production and publication of the photographs and audio-visual recordings (for example movies, video recordings and livestreams) of The Participant, including his identification (surname, last name, title, dispatching organisation), that are produced during The Conference and accompanying events. These may be produced using any current and future technology, without financial reimbursement, time and territorial limitation, for any use in promotion, communication, education and presentation purposes by The Provider, foremost to inform public about the upcoming conferences and/or other events organized by The Provider and to promote participation of same;
c) fulfilment of lawful obligations of accounting and tax records agenda.
3. On part of The Provider there is no automatic individual decision making in terms of article 22. of GDPR.
IV. The duration of data keeping
1. The Provider keeps The Data
1. for the duration necessary to perform his obligations according to laws relating to taxation and accounting agenda and for the purpose stated in part III point 2. ltr b)
2. for the duration, until the permission to process The Data has been withdrawn, otherwise for 10 years since obtaining The Data for the purposes pursuant to part III point 2.ltr a).
2. After the period for which The Data shall be stored expires, The Provider will delete same.
V. The recipients of the data (suppliers of the provider)
1. The Provider will not make The Data available to third parties with the exception of:
- the persons who supply the goods/services/furnish payment upon a contract
- persons providing marketing services
- state and public agencies in case of any obligation under the law, especially social security, health care insurance, law enforcement, courts and debt collectors.
- persons who are processing The Data, on behalf of The Provider for a purpose of fulfilling of duties under the law relating to wage, tax and accounting agenda and in case of payments for our services /legal fees/.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the GDPR terms you have:
- the right to access The Data according to Article 15 of GDPR,
- the right to correct The Data according to Article 16. of GDPR, eventually to restrict its processing according to Article 18 GDPR
- the right to erase The Data according to Article 17 GDPR
- the right to submit objection to processing according to Article 21 GDPR
- the right for transferability of The Data according to Article 20 of GDPR
- the right to withdraw in writing consent with the processing, submitted to the address of IPS, Levočská 3, 851 01 Bratislava, or electronically to the email email@example.com
- the right to submit complaint to the: Úrad na ochranu osobných údajov, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovenská republika, Tel.: + 421 2 32 31 32 14, Fax: + 421 2 32 31 32 34, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
VII. The terms under which the data are protected
1. The Provider declares herewith, that all technical and organisational measures for Data protection have been taken.
2. The Provider took all technical and processing measures to secure data in general and also The Data storage.
3. The provider declares in writing, that the access to The Data has been granted only to persons trained, checked and authorized persons.
VIII. Final provisions
- The Provider is eligible to change this terms. New version of these terms of Data protection will be published by The Provider on his website and simultaneously mailed to email address provided by you to The Provider.